Terms and Conditions
The facts, right here.
Cambs Boot Camp Member Rules
All CBC members (“Members”), guests, and those periodically visiting (together “you”) an CBC site in operation in the UK (a “Sites”) must comply with these Rules. These Rules are incorporated into a Member’s Contract with us, and compliance with these Rules is important both to maintain the standards at our Sites and to enable Members to get full enjoyment from their Membership.
Any person who does not comply with these Rules may be ejected from, or denied access to a Site, or may have their Membership terminated by CBC if the non-compliance is serious.
Each of our Sites also has their own operational rules (on display in various parts of the Sites) which you must also comply with. We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments to these Rules, or our individual Sites operational rules, at any time. If we do this, we will give Members
reasonable advance notice by placing the new Rules on a notice board at each Sites.
In these Rules, “CBC”, “us”, “we” or “our” means CBC trading through any Virgin group company. Words and phrases in these Rules have the same meanings as given in our Membership Terms & Conditions, unless specified otherwise.
1. Acceptance of an application for Membership at each Sites is at our absolute discretion (although we will exercise our discretion reasonably, and in compliance with applicable laws).
2. Membership entitles Members to use the facilities available from time to time at their Home Sites. We offer different types of Memberships and facilities at each Sites, and the types of memberships and facilities offered by us will differ from Sites to Sites, and may change from time to time.
3. You should contact your Home Sites if you would like further details of different types of CBC Memberships that are available. Each category of Membership has different restrictions, conditions, and benefits. Another category of Membership or Sites may be of interest to you if your requirements or circumstances change.
- A Membership Card will be issued to each Member when they join a Site.
- Failure to display a card at any session will prevent the Member from being able to train on that session.
- There is a fee (as set out in the relevant, then current, Sites price list) for replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Each Member must have his/her card presented to the site instructor for security and verification on before training commence.
- A Member must not lend his Membership Card to anyone else as Membership is personal and covers only the Member’s use of a Sites.
- Where CBC terminates a Member’s Membership, this will make the Member ineligible for Membership at all CBC Sites. For this purpose, CBC will communicate such Member’s personal data, and reason for termination, to other Sites as may be necessary to administer this Rule.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press or promotional purposes. However, where reasonably possible, we will ask you to sign a use of image rights form (a “CBC photography reproduction authorisation form”) to consent to this usage.
- Please note that you have to be at least 16 years of age to attend Cambs Boot Camp.
- EBC Fitness Cambs Ltd t/a Cambs Boot Camp are not responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors.
- We may terminate your CBC Membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a Site, or eject you from a Site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these Rules, your Membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.
- Members of a Site, their guests, visitors, and members of staff should at all times display mutual respect for each other.
- Complaints should be communicated privately to a member of the relevant Site’s management, or in writing through the suggestion/comments boxes provided in the Site’s, or by post to the Site’s General Manager.
- You must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on Sites premises, and appropriate exercise clothing is required whilst exercising in a Sites. Guidance as to suitable attire may be obtained from the Sites General Manager who may, at his/her discretion, require you to leave a Sites premises or part of a Sites premises, if your attire is not considered suitable.
In order to take advantage of the discounted membership, you must to agree to the following terms and conditions. Please note, in agreeing to the below terms and conditions, you will be applying for and entering into a legally binding contract with EBC Fitness Cambs Ltd t/a Cambs Boot Camp.
Terms and Conditions
- You are entering a 6/12* month contract
- This contract will automatically renew for the same term after the anniversary date
- Members paying by Direct Debit cannot carry missed sessions over into the next month.
- You cannot stop start your Direct Debit to make up sessions.
- Unpaid Direct Debits will be reclaimed on or just after 10th of relevant claim month without prior written or verbal warning.
- Additional charges of up to £20 (per month) may be incurred for any unpaid Direct Debits.
- The earliest point at which you may cancel your contract with us is 1 month prior to your anniversary, which must be done in writing (therefore giving us one months’ notice). We will continue to collect payments until we are notified either in writing or by email to email@example.com that a member wishes to cancel their membership.
- You will receive email acknowledgement of your cancellation; this is your evidence of cancellation and should be retained. Please note that if you do not receive confirmation, your email has not been received by us. Members who cancel their Direct Debit before the contract anniversary are liable to pay the remainder of the contract in full.
- No refunds are offer for non-usage of sessions
- On termination of Membership, for any reason, the Member is required to surrender their Membership Card CBC and send to CBC registered offices.
- Your contract will not terminate until your card has been received back and confirmed in writing to you.
- You may apply to freeze your contract in writing to the companies head office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for freezing of membership will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Six month contracts may be upgraded to 12 months for the reduced fee
- Twelve month contracts cannot be downgraded to 6 months.
- CBC reserve the right to make changes in pricing for DD members at any time.
- Notification on the CBC website along with email communications to the members registered address will be sent out 30 days prior to any change in pricing.
*dependant on package purchased.